If you’re looking for a flexible way to use your home equity, you should look into a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC). With a HELOC you can access your home’s equity whenever and however you want.
Key Features and Benefits
- Flexibility: Lock in a fixed rate on all or any part of the variable rate balance1
- Accessibility: Access your funds via check, online, telephone banking, at any PNC branch and by using your Visa® Choice Access Card
- Payment choice: Two variable rate payment choices to choose from – principal and interest or interest-only.
- Tax Benefits: The interest you pay on your home equity is typically tax deductible2
- Savings: 0.25% interest rate discount when automatic payments are set up with a PNC account