DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Sign on to another service:QA
Online Check and Deposit Images
Quick and easy access to images of checks you've written or deposited
Did you ever write a check and forget to enter it in your check register? Need a copy of a cancelled check or to confirm exactly which checks were included in a deposit you made? Sometimes, all you need is a quick look to remind you of check details you forgot to record. With online check image access through PNC Online Banking, you can click to view, print or download the information you want.
Proof of Payment or Deposit at Your Fingertips
- View, print or download images of paid checks and deposit slips even before your account statement arrives - for free. Images of checks included as part of a deposit to your account may also be available for a fee based on your type of account.
- Images of transactions are available in PNC Online Banking in the the Account History section within one to two days of posting to your account, or in your Online Statement.
- Account transactions that can be viewed or printed will be shown as blue links. Download the images to your computer to save for future use.
Free 24/7 Access
No matter how you currently receive your monthly statement - Paper Statement, Image Statements or Online Statement - images of available paid checks and deposit slips are accessible through PNC Online Banking for you to view, print or download from your current and two prior statement cycles for free. Images of older items are available with Online Statements.
How to get your check copies
- Sign in to PNC Online Banking.
- Select your account and go to "Account Activity".
- Select the check or deposit ticket with a blue link to view, print or download the image.
If you are not a PNC Online Banking customer, get started now!
Need an actual copy or can't get your check copies online?
If you would like a copy of a check or deposit ticket mailed or faxed to you, follow the instructions with one of these options:
- After opening the image, click the “Mail or Fax” button on the image screen.
- OR, Select "Customer Service" in the top navigation, and go to "Order Check Images and Statements" under the "Account Services" section.
- OR, Call us at 1-888-PNC-Bank
M- F: 7am - 10pm ET
Sat-Sun: 8am to 5pm ET
We Also Recommend
Important Information and Disclosures
Not all account transactions may be viewable as an image. There is no charge for viewing your paid checks up to 90 days. Refer to the Consumer Schedule of Service Charges and Fees for details.
Online Banking is free to customers with an eligible account; however there may be a fee for certain optional services. We reserve the right to decline or revoke access to Online Banking or any of its services. All online banking services are subject to and conditional upon adherence to the terms and conditions of the PNC Online Banking Service Agreement.
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.